About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Saturday 17 November 2012

A story about someone I knew..


This story is about a friend a friend a friend’s of mine,
Her name is Isabelle,
If only I know her earlier….
This thing would never happen.

Isabelle falls in love with someone that she knew impossible.
Someone that know her forever,
Someone that she grows old together,
Someone that spend most of the time laughing with her,
Someone that care for her more than anything.

If only I know her earlier…
I would tell her to take good care of her heart,
So that she knows to measure the love she received.
Rather than let her suffered by the hope she’ll never had.
I would listen to her rather than let her listen to herself.

But
I know it will never happen.
I can’t tell her anything,
I can’t even listen to her.
Because as I said,

This story is about a friend a friend a friend’s of mine.
Isabelle gone one day,
After she learned the fact that he will never care her again.
She left without any trace.

Meanwhile,
Something happen to him,
He’s dying, he’s suffering
He’s also left but this time with a trace
He left a note to Isabelle
If only she read it first…

“It’s hard to love you when all I cared more is to find
Someone better than me to take care of you”
He died
Isabelle is no where to be found
Someone appeared…



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment