About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Monday 26 November 2012

Is our friendship valid??


First day meeting him, nothing I fear about
Later we become friend, nothing I should avoid
There’s nothing wrong in friendship if it is a valid friendship
Friend means you and me is equal
Girls and girls
Boys and boys
What if boys and girls, is the friendship is still valid??
Actually it can be valid but with condition there’re really just a friend and not beyond it
No one knows when we will fall in love
So no one can blame the heart when it does falling in love
Everybody have their right to fall to anybody
Anybody as in everybody
What if that anybody is our friend that had make a promise to be just friend
Is the friendship between them is still valid??
I want it to be valid but how?
He had betrayed our friendship
He had betrayed the boys and girls promised
By just one phrase everything is broken
By just saying ‘I love you’
It had ended our friendship
What if I say ‘you and me, best friend forever?’
Is our friendship is consider valid again?
I will trade everything to have the friendship back
Please. . Take away the love and give me back my friend
I want my friend rather than the love
* * *
The deal is sealed
You and me
Best friend forever
I hope this time it will not broken
I hope this time, the friendship is valid…..


No comments:

Post a Comment