About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Thursday 20 December 2012

Lately….need my old life back


Lately,
I feel so lonely
I'm not being myself
It’s hard to smile
It’s hard to laugh
If deep inside my heart tried to rebel
Don’t know what’s wrong
Just need my life back.
Lately,
I listen to Chinese song
Don’t care what the meaning is
Just need something relaxing
Sometimes it’s better to know nothing than know something that can make heart aching
Still don’t know what’s wrong
Just need my life back.
Lately,
I read so many magazines and look at pictures in digital cam
And dream about my family and old things.
Now, I know what’s wrong
I need my life back
My old life back
My old life where….
I wake up in the morning; breakfast is already on the table
My old life where
I can switch on the TV and watch my favourites TV programmed
My old life where
I don’t need to be rushing around and competing others
My old life where
I don’t need to worry about public speaking or debating or try to be outstanding just to collect some extra marks for the exam.
But,
No matter how hard my heart tried to rebel,
Nothing will change my destiny.
I still woke up in the same place and walk at the same path.
So,
I accept things as there are
I must accept everything as there are.
No rebel
Just look forward bravely
And be the leader for my own future.
Don’t know what’s waiting in front of me
But make sure it’s as good as my old life…
My old life which I still need it now….



No comments:

Post a Comment