About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Friday 25 October 2013

Happiness far, Not yet to be reach.

I try not to cry even tears at the verge of the eyes.
I try to laugh even the smile itself full of awkwardness.
I try to hide but until when.
Tomorrow still come and today still leave.
I hate the feeling of helplessness.
I hate the feeling of losing to failure.
No matter how hard I try the victory still far from me.
Life leads me to a difficult path.
Full of pain.
Full of sorrow.
Never a cloud nine.
I still walk when running is a little hard.
I still went through it although I dont even see what is in front of me.
I still move on as long as the time do not stop.
Today,
I met another difficulties along my way.
But still life asked me to keep going.
Heart told me to keep believing.
I can stop if I want to but I chose to not to.
Because as long as there is tomorrow I still have the hope.
In life, the amount of happiness and sadness are equal.
When the happiness comes hopefully there is no more sadness following it.
Happiness might be far away but at least I have already encounter all the sadness.

XOXO*SHAFF*XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment