About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Monday 4 November 2013

My Energy Pill

Sometimes when life gets hard,
I will need my energy pill to keep me alive for another day.

Somehow when I found you,
I rarely need my energy pill lately.

Seeing you just gave me another reason to live for another day.

This might be a very cheesy word but I still want to say it out loud;

My dear, you are my energy pill.

I dont need your word neither your speech nor your agreement towards me.

I just need your presence.
Just a mere presence will do.

To give me energy that will last for me to survive for another day.

For you my dear;

Thanks for being there, I can see tomorrow now.





XXshaffXX

No comments:

Post a Comment