About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Saturday 17 November 2012

I’ am a SHOPHAHOLIC


Swiping the magic card here and there does make me successful-one-of-a-kind shopaholics.
Emm. .let see,
Satin black cardigan, PAID!
Candy pink lacey baby dress, PAID!
Fuchsia platform wedges, PAID!
Old-school-bad-girl shirt, PAID!
How many does it all made? Need to get out of here ASAP.
Wait a sec, is that a new store?
Enter.
I need those earthy green with dark stripe’s shawl...
Well, not really need but some kind of wanting.
Is that heels new arrival?
Does that white clutch come in red?
Take. Pay.
Back home with the shopping bags release my stress well enough.
Maybe it’s somehow a good therapy, of course if you have a-never-ending cash in your purse.
Can’t help it, but enjoy it.
Sometimes I do planning on making a budget for my life.
BUT hey, cut the crap! Who’s going to buy all those new arrival cute stuff if everyone is on budget? . . .
Let just say I’m helping the sellers and the economy.
Whose fault that the designers have a really impressive talent in inventing new summer lines?
Stop! Is that word spell S.A.L.E
World, Its ME time. . .
Can’t help it, I’m just a well raise SHOPHAHOLIC!
 
20 June 09



 

No comments:

Post a Comment