About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Saturday 17 November 2012

If sorry can mend everything...


If and only if
One word can mend everything
I won’t suffer as bad as I am today
If and only if
One word can take away my guilt
I can happily smile today
If and only if
One word can change it
I won’t run away again today
I know it can’t
That’s why...
I keep silent
Because i can’t find a better word to say or a better explanation to give
You are waiting
I know...
You are hurting
I know...
Hate me if you feel better that way
I don’t mind..really..
Forget about me
I mean it..really..
If a word sorry is good enough..
If sorry can mend everything..
But for today
That’s the only word i know
Although it change nothing
I still want to say
I’m sorry…



No comments:

Post a Comment