About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Thursday 20 December 2012

THE DAY I ERASED YOUR PICTURE


The day I erased your picture would be the day I decided to let you go..
It wouldn't be today but it would be someday when I really certain about it..
Not easy because all this days the only things left about you is just those pictures.
I hold to it every moment and I treasured it every moment.
But the reality sucks.
You’re not meant to be with me no matter how hard I tried.
Reality hurts.
You’re happy with your life without even have a second to look at me.
Reality is today,
When I saw you right in front of me with another person beside you.
Its sucks, its hurt and its today.
I hate myself because I can’t hate you no matter how deep you hurt me.
It’s not fair.
Life is never fair to me.
You’re happy maybe I should just let you go.
I'm happy if you're happy.
That’s the right term I should have said to you.
And I did...
It’s once again hurt.
I once again break into pieces.
I decided to follow the fate,
Follow the reality.
I torn your picture and I erased all the memories.
Right now I'm a broken glass.
But I'm stronger in a broken piece.
The day I erased your picture is the day I have decided to let you go...Please go and don’t come back.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment