About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Thursday 20 December 2012

The Memory


I can’t live without my memory
Because of that, I treasured it every minute
It’s all in my little diary
Story of my life
Story of my world.
But as time goes by
I realized that the more you care for it the more you lose it.
The more I tried to remember every single thing the more I feel like I forgot something.
It’s weird but that’s how it goes...
Now, there’s no more little diary that kept little stuff
There’s only little memory that remain in me without any rope to tie it still.
I might forget it tomorrow,
Or the day after tomorrow.
Don’t care about it
Because what matter most is the experience I gained through all those memories.
The more memory you gain the more experience you get.
So,
I will create more memory to get more experience.
Those memories that remain are fated to be remembered but those that don’t are fated to be forgotten.
My life still goes on with what is remained.
More to come and I’m looking forward to every single of it


No comments:

Post a Comment