About Me

My photo
A poet living in her own poetry world.. writing is her freedom, writing is her passion, poem is the outcome.

Thursday 27 December 2012

The Ugly Truth


This world is full of hatred
This world is full of selfishness
Is it that I'm not a part of this people if I’m always having that I-want-to-please-everyone type of thinking??
The only reason is I hope they all do the same to me.
But like I said,
This world full’s of hatred and selfishness.
So, at the end of the day, nobody ever care what I felt.
At the end of the day I'm just a loner who tries so hard to please the world.
In fact, the world just ignores me like always.
I'm drowning in my own hope.
Maybe I shouldn’t expect them to please me from the start because when they don’t I'm the one who end up crying silently.
Again, nobody ever care.
Because this world full of hatred and selfishness.
And sickly, I happen to be a part of this world.
This is the ugly truth of this world.
Try to be a part of this reality then you will understand of what is really happen.
Sink deep down the earth or fly up to the sky if you want.
That’s the only way for you to escape.
Once again, hope…
The truth, no one can escape.
As long as you breathe in the name of human, you are a part of the world.
Die if you want.
But I choose to live as I can.
Love and warmth may be somewhere.
I'm searching for it…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment